Save the date! This year’s Bruntsfield Primary School Summer Fair will take place on Saturday 10 June, 1pm – 4pm.
What can you expect this year?
- Food & Drink (Street Food Market; Bake Sale; Tea, coffee & soft drinks)
- Fairground Games (Hook a Duck, Splat the Rat, Ten Pin Bowling, Sponge the Teacher & Maggot Racing)
- Beat the Goalie tournament
- Stalls with pre-loved uniforms, books, games and dressing up costumes.
- Plant Swap & Sell
- Seed planting
- Story tent
- Drawing corner/ quiet area
- Face painting
- Temporary tattoos
- Fun Scientist
- Bike maintenance – bring your bike along to be checked out! The stall will offer basic repairs and adjustments (like puncture repair, oil chain and break/gear adjustment).
- Sustainability Group stall (Eat-Art-Think-Create)
- Performances by our music classes and clubs (please see below for running order)
- And more!
We will need plenty of volunteers to make the Summer Fair happen. We’ll need help with setting up at the beginning of the day and clearing up at the end; volunteers to mind the stalls; first aiders; and a few other things. If you can help, please add your name to the volunteer sign up sheet, or email [email protected] if you’d like to help with the Street Food Market that the Pupil Council are organising.
As always, we’ll be needing donations, so if you’re having a clear out please save your pre-loved uniforms, books and board games, and dressing up costumes, as well as plants and Tombola prizes. And the Bake Sale will be needing contributions too, both home baking and store bought are welcome. If you have a Tombola prize to donate, please email [email protected] For other donations, please see drop-off information below:
Music Performances Running Order
Performances will take place upstairs in the Stage Hall
- 1:30pm – 1:45pm Choir
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm Violins & Cellos
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm Ukuleles
- 3:15pm – 3:30pm Guitars
Summer Fair Layout
(subject to change)