Save the date! This year’s Bruntsfield Primary School Summer Fair will take place on Saturday 10 June, 1pm – 4pm.
What can you expect this year?
- Food & Drink (Street Food Market; Bake Sale; Tea, coffee & soft drinks)
- Fairground Games (Hook a Duck, Splat the Rat, Ten Pin Bowling, Sponge the Teacher & Maggot Racing)
- Beat the Goalie tournament
- Stalls with pre-loved uniforms, books, games and dressing up costumes.
- Plant sale
- Storytelling tent
- Colouring-in/ quiet area
- Face painting
- Fun Scientist workshops
- Bike maintenance stall
- Sustainability Group stall
- Performances by our music classes and clubs
- And more!
We’ll share further updates on the stalls as we get closer to the Fair.
We will need plenty of volunteers to make the Summer Fair happen. We’ll need help with setting up at the beginning of the day and clearing up at the end; volunteers to mind the stalls; first aiders; and a few other things. If you can help, please add your name to the volunteer sign up sheet, or email [email protected] if you’d like to help with the Street Food Market that the Pupil Council are organising.
As always, we’ll be needing donations, so if you’re having a clear out please save your pre-loved uniforms, books and board games, and dressing up costumes, as well as plants and tombola prizes. And the Bake Sale will be needing contributions too, both home baking and store bought are welcome. More info on when and where to drop everything off to follow.