The Parental Involvement and Links to the Community subgroup has set up a system of Parent Representatives, who can coordinate activities within each class. The suggested role of a Parent Representative is the following:
For information on your class representative, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To represent the class on the Parent Council
- To collate and update class contact lists
- To advertise and promote Parent Forum events
- To liaise with the class teacher to discuss ways in which parents could become actively involved in supporting additional class room activities such as golden time, seasonal events and class excursions etc.
- If required, to produce a rota identifying which parents / carers are available to help and when.