Bruntsfield Primary School Parent Council Discipline Policy
Parents agree to abide by this policy when they enrol their child in an after-school club.
If a child’s behaviour is consistently disrupting the smooth running of the Club, the following actions will be taken:
- The Club tutor will speak to your child. If the behaviour persists the Club tutor will speak to the Club Organiser.
- The Club Organiser will email or phone you outlining the problem and ask for your support.
- If the difficult behaviour continues your child will not be invited back to the Club in the next term.
- In extreme cases, where behaviour poses a risk to your child or others, children may be immediately excluded from that club or activity.
- If there are any incidents of bullying the school Anti-bullying Co-Ordinator will also be informed.
Please note that there will be no refunds if children are excluded from a club, because of misbehaviour, for one or more sessions.
Please remind your children to follow the Bruntsfield School “Golden Rules” in the clubs:
- Do be gentle
- Do be kind and helpful
- Do listen
- Do work hard
- Do be honest
- Do look after property
- Do play co-operatively