Code of Conduct
- All children must leave the school unless their club starts immediately after the school day. This is particularly the case on a Friday.
- Children must be collected within five minutes of the end of a club unless they have parental permission to leave on their own as in their club registration.
- If a child is attending more than one club with any time gap, they must leave the building and wait on the start time of their next club. We have no permission to use the school for lunch and no access to additional rooms. Parents must be available to collect unless they have parental permission on their club registration. Again, this is particularly the case on Fridays.
- Verbal abuse of our doorkeepers and club teams will not be tolerated.
- We will monitor this on a regular basis and reserve the right to exclude children from clubs where parents do not respect these points. Refunds will not be given in these circumstances.