APPLYING FOR CLUBS:
- Your child must be a P2-P7 pupil at Bruntsfield Primary School (no P1s, sorry)
- You need be registered with the site >> create an account
- And you'll have to be logged into your registered account
- "Help! I'm logged in and can't see the clubs? !" >>> please remember that in order to apply and see the clubs you need to have completed the Emergency Contact Details Form; if you have done so previously it may have been rejected by Kidzcare, so please check the details you entered (necessary as they provide support for our clubs in emergency situations and more)
How it works:
There is an initial registration period where you can register your interest in clubs -> Thursday 8th March - Wednesday 14th March
After which places will be allocated by the club's organiser over the next week (if you are successful an invoice will be raised) and a payment period will commence where you can pay & confirm the place -> payment deadline is by 26th March
Once this payment period is over, unpaid invoices will be cancelled immediately and clubs with spaces will open them up firstly to those on waiting lists and then to others -> until end of Wednesday 28th March
After the official registration period has closed, late registrations are at the discretion of the individual club organiser and at the cost of a term payable in full - please contact the relevant organiser via their email in these instances
Once payment is made, the Parent Council is unable to offer refunds or issue credit if you cancel a club place. For details on this, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding after school clubs, please begin by looking at our page containing information on clubs where many FAQs are answered.
* After school activities are organised by the Bruntsfield Parent Council and provided by independent, qualified instructors.